We're currently hiring a UX Researcher to be based in our London office to help support business strategy and deliver analysis and insight to inform product design. We're a fast-growing RegTech business and as such are looking for someone who has exposure to another fast-growing, exciting brand (preferably in the FinTech/RegTech space). You must be full of energy, ideas, and a passion for telling a story!
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in it’s capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
What you’ll do
- Champion research within the business
- Conduct a variety of mixed-method research studies - interviews, field reviews, surveys, brainstorms etc
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the wider team to help with product roadmaps
- Work closely with product, design and engineering to solve issues and prioritise questions
- Identify new areas for research to help drive business growth
- Innovate creatively and evolve research processes
- Continue to keep our customers at the forefront of decision making
- Experience conducting UX research in a high-growth tech start-up
- Experience working on B2B/SaaS products
- Deep understanding of user-design and UX best practice
- Be data-centric and have the ability to use data to provide insight and recommendations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Degree educated
- Ability to perform qualitative research
- Experience working in agile teams
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers